Articles on: Start Here: RealT Guide

Investing in Tokenized Real Estate with Your Business

You'll find the registration page on our website. By checking "I am Registering To Invest As A Business Account," you'll find fields to begin entering your business information.

Investing in Tokenized Real Estate with Your Business

You should note that there are a few pieces of information that you'll need to get started:

Full Company Address

Your tax ID and/or BRN (business registration number)

Documentation showing that your business is legally registered (for example - Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Incorporation, etc). This information is part of the 2nd step which will be uploaded after the account is registered.

A few Helpful Hints

Any UBO who owns more than 25% of the business, will need to pass KYC (Know Your Customer).

If you are a French business, we would require a KBIS extract dated within the last twelve months.

If you have a personal account with us, you will need to set up a separate account using a different email address. This allows us to separate your reporting from your individual accounts and any businesses you are associated with.

After you submit the registration of your business account and it is approved we will review the information one final time and you are ready to purchase purchase Security tokens!

Get Started Today

Updated on: 24/06/2024